Blogger Tricks

4.5.14

That Loud Awkward Noise Pt. 2

As I waited by the door, I heard a familiar part of a song. Which was "I am one with the wind and sky--!" 
Alright, someone is singing. And by someone, I mean my sister. I wouldn't want to sound mean, but, she doesn't sing very well. Anyways, I knocked again, and shouted.

After a heartbeat, my grandpa opened the door. He said he couldn't hear me because my sister is so loud.

I decided to go in, and then my mom told me to sit down on and listen to my sister sing. She said she's going to sing Reindeers are Better than People. By Mira's sake I had to sit down as my Grandpa closed the door. I thought for a while, what can go wrong? I have never been so wrong in my life. As soon as my sister started to sing, she stuttered.

As soon as the song was done, they all clapped and asked for an encore. No, please, no.

(End of Pt. 2)



No comments:

Post a Comment