Blogger Tricks

4.5.14

Hello!

Um, is this thing on? {voice in the background, Uh, you're typing!} Oh, right! I'm Whitney, I'm a young male snow leopard living with my family.Yes, it doesn't much sound like a boy's name.


That's out family photo. Up there, the 2 lions are my mom and my dad, Wilburt and Tristine. I'm the white snow leopard, beside me is my sister. Carla. She's 5 minutes younger than me. Those 2 cheetahs down below is our Grandpa and Grandma. The white one is Grandpa Stan, while the yellow one is Grandma Wendy. So, that's my family! Here's a little bit about me, I love books, and music too! Here is my room.

I usually lock myself in there jut to play with my bongos or to read. Yes, I am quite a loner. But there's these rare moments where I go out with my friends and family. My friends are over here.

There's Jack the brown bunny, Murray the green cheeky bunny. Rocky the red panda, and Dasher the purple deer! We have a little club called the Rockitude. Which means Rock Solitude. We go to different places where it's very quiet, and do some fun stuff. Like, playing sherades, chess, play some music and such.
So! That's pretty much all about me. I hope you will go on our crazy weird adventures!

(PS. There are references here, name some in the comments! :) )



No comments:

Post a Comment